Care, Comfort, Community
right now and for years to come
About our Village
Twee Riviere Retirement Village is situated to the north east of the Pretoria CBD, in the quiet neighbourhood of Montana Gardens. With a variety of housing options to suit your lifestyle requirements right now and in years to come, you are sure to always feel at home.
Assisted living options include an advanced 20-bed Frail Care Centre with professional, 24-hour care, as well as assisted living apartments in close proximity to the Frail Care Centre.
The sectional title units for independent living in the village consist of:
- bachelor, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments arranged in four apartment buildings and serviced by elevators
- free standing 1, 2 and 3-bedroom houses, each with a manageable, unenclosed garden.
Residents elected to the board of trustees support our Village Manager, Vernon Collins, with the daily management of the estate. This team remains committed to transparent and prudent management of the village.
We invite you to have a look around, leisurely page trough this site… you’ll soon recognise why Twee Riviere is now synonymous with
- Twee Riviere is conveniently located for easy access to various shopping centres and medical amenities, including Netcare Montana Hospital, withing a 5km radius from the village.
- The N1 and N4 are both easily accessed.
- An assortment of services are on offer from specialist visiting service providers – including hearing screenings, foot care, physiotherapy, church services and exercise instructors.
- Security is of course a priority. Twee Riviere is a secure, gated community with an electrified perimeter fence and 24-hour controlled access via an intercom system from the gate into each resident’s home.
- Residents are connected to 24-hour emergency assistance via a portable panic button and intercom.
- Basic health monitoring and home care options are available, while the modern, well-equipped Frail Care Centre with in-centre accommodation provides for individuals requiring 24-hour care.
- Twee Riviere is undoubtedly a very welcoming and hospitable community. A variety of activities and an interesting and full social program offers ample opportunity to fully engage in village life. Participation however, remains your own choice.
- There’s something to do for everyone: join one of the many organised activities, or start something new!
- In addition, our social committee makes sure we always have a social event to look forward to.
- An internal telephone system makes for easy and cost-free communication between residents and administration services.